accommodations?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  katechism 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

stallio
    Participant

i seem to recall that last year there was some sort of exchange where glitch-friendly chicago residents offered up couch/crash space to those who were visiting from out of town.  (my memory of this is fuzzy because my wife & i just got a hotel room, but she can’t attend this year.)

i plan to be there next week but haven’t sorted where i’m staying yet… i have buddies in the area that i could stay with, but it would obviously be more convenient to stay with a fellow glitcher. and i suspect there may be others in a similar situation.

Dave_musgrave
    Dave_musgrave
    Participant

i can accommodate a glitch-er or two but it will cost u a six-pack of beer(we’re not sharing it). :D

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Dave_musgrave Dave_musgrave.

stallio
    Participant

i can accommodate a glitch-er or two but it will cost u a six-pack of beer(we’re not sharing it).

sounds like a reasonable exchange.

stallio
    Participant

dave: would love to take you up on your offer but need to talk to you about travel, parking, etc…  get at me stalliongsta@yahoo.com or facebook.com/stallio

katechism
    Participant

Is anyone staying at the hostel?

Also, is anyone else coming from Los Angeles?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.