EVERYBODY VJ

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  machinist 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jon.satrom
    jon.satrom
    Participant

During Everybody VJ you are encouraged to show how to most effectively use mundane softwares and/or feature your home-spun warez! Project your projects!

Open ports abound! Bring a laptop, a beamer/projector (we’ll have a few on rotation), or other visual output device. Abandonware, artwarez, captured errors, feeds, funware, GIFs, glitches, necroware, and TXTdocs are all welcome!

To be a VJ and perform on Thursday night (11PM – 1AM), please post your name or handle below. If you can bring a projector, that would be great!

Everybody VJ originated as a “VJ mega-jam module” organized by Amy Alexander (VJ ÜberGeek) for the 2004 README Software Art Festival/Dorkbot City Camp in Århus Denmark, described as: “More than fifteen people doing strange VJ things with software – all at the same time.”

• This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by jon.satrom jon.satrom.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by jon.satrom jon.satrom. Reason: frack'n YouTube link wasn't workin'… baaa

GLITCHARD NIXON

I live here

katechism
    Participant

I am going to try and bring something…depends on how much I can fit into my carryon!

e.s.c.
    Participant

i should be àble to bring aa projector and some of the stuff ive been working on

mee mee i have a a projector

yolk
    yolk
    Participant

sup

Dave_musgrave
    Dave_musgrave
    Participant

I got a projector ++ a vdmx setup On second thought – i may bring some of my performance setup

Is everybody playing their audio @ the same time too?

+Dave musgrave

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Dave_musgrave Dave_musgrave.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Dave_musgrave Dave_musgrave.

machinist
    Participant

i’ll be there, probably a bit after 10p, and i can bring a projector.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by  machinist.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.